Day 6 - Fall Approaches

Day 6 - Fall Approaches
The extent of my exhaustion cannot be explained. Yesterday and today, first years moved in and all the Orientation leaders had to help move them in. Those frosh have a LOT of stuff. Afterwards, I was hunting a picture for today and it was quite difficult for me to think creatively again. I just saw these interesting leaves that were changing colours and I figured that they were sufficient.

It's almost sad that summer is ending but it's inevitable so I think I'll just accept the fact that seasons change and embrace the coming change and all that it brings. The only word that comes to mind is: rain. It's currently raining right now and I don't think it will stop anytime soon. Oh well, soon I'll be wishing for rain as opposed to the dreaded snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment