Day 16 - Disjointed

Day 16 - Disjointed
Today kind of felt like a non-stop day. I woke up early and went to go train the new co-op student for a few hours. I miss scanning photos from the 1950s and century-old diaries. It sort of gave me a strange feeling that I was "connected" to the past or something. I also bought my textbooks today and I'm about half a grand poorer because of that. Textbooks are just so expensive. I guess it's something that everyone has to deal with so I'm not alone at least. It just feels so unfair to change students $35 for a "case study" book with 20 pages in it.

The photo today is of an interesting art piece in Needles Hall of the University of Waterloo. I had a few other photos that I was going to use for today but I guess this is just more appropriate because I feel pretty much disjointed and this piece is pretty abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment