Day 2 - "Real discoveries come from chaos"

Day 2 - "Real discoveries come from chaos"
The title is a quote from Chuck Palahniuk. Today was hectic. I have just moved into my new house and I have spent the day with my family running around getting last minute items. We went to FOUR different stores to find a tower fan. We went to Zellers, Wal-Mart, Home Depot and finally Canadian Tires. It seems like the first years have are moving in have wiped out the inventories of all these stores.

To be honest, I almost failed the Project 365 already. My new house does not have internet set up so I had to walk to Starbucks. It was a good 20-30 minute walk and I almost decided not to do it but I figured that failing on the second day way be kind of embarrassing.

Anyways, this photo is a snapshot of one of my four suitcases that I have to unpack. This one has more of the "miscellaneous and random" stuff in it. As you can see, it's kind of all over the place and not very organized.

This photo isn't too artistic due to all the craziness taking over my creativity but there are a few interesting things in this photo. I'm just going to list a bunch of random things. Try to see if you can spot them!

I spy: Disderi Robot Style Camera, cow CD holder, bingo dabber, switch pitch, acorn MP3 player, mini tripod, Wacom Bamboo tablet and mouse, Black's 35mm film, lego earphones, Winnie the Pooh Uno, photo album, bike lock

No comments:

Post a Comment