Posted by J at 12:14 AM
Posted by J at 12:39 AM
I think I overdid the editing in this photo. It just looked kind of boring with the original colours. The bird flew away after I took this shot so I could not get a shot of the bird's face.
Posted by J at 9:56 PM
Posted by J at 12:28 AM
This shot's not too interesting, but it was the first shot with my new/used lens. I took it on the way to the ATM to withdraw the money.
Posted by J at 12:52 AM
- Bubble tea at Go For Tea
- Night It Up at Markham Civic Centre
- Pork bone soup at Owl of Minerva
- Bought gift card for friend at Anthropologie
- Made a homemade birthday card for said friend
- Grocery shopped for baking ingredients
- Baked chocolate chip cookies
- Had sushi at a very small restaurant
- Visited friend's adorable and hyper husky
- Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (3D)
- Go Karting at Grand Prix Raceways
- Bought strawberries at farmer's market
- Had Chinese Food at restaurant in which I forget the name too
- Played billiards and "Spot the Difference" at Mix2
- Bubble Tea at Go For Tea
- Two hour walk around my friend's house
- Explored North York Toronto
- Summerlicious at Canoe
I have spent around $200 this weekend but I think it's alright to splurge every once in a while. I did absolutely no work this weekend. It's back to the reality of work and school now.
Posted by J at 8:49 PM
On another note, my telephoto lens came in! It's 55-250mm and it feels so weird being able to zoom in so much. I hope I can get some shots with this new lens.