Day 355 - Busy Barcelona

Day 355 - Busy Barcelona
It's scorching hot in Barcelona. I am not used to this 40 degree weather. We booked a hotel in Barcelona without air conditioning. We're not sure if we want to stay in this hotel again tomorrow but we already paid. I guess we'll figure it out.

We went to the Barcelona Aquarium today. I thought the entrance fee was kind of pricey but I guess I must splurge on tourist-y things every once in a while. We also gave the beach a visit but we did not go swimming as we had all our stuff with us.

Then there was the Barcelona Magic Fountain of Montjuic. They say that "The magic fountain is a spectacular display of colour, light, motion, music and water acrobatics - if you mix all these elements together in just the right combinations, you end up with pure magic!" and it's really quite true. It was indeed very pretty.

It's so hot that I can barely think. We haven't been planning so well so we're not sure where we're off to next but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment