Day 139 - Faithful Phone

Day 139 - Faithful Phone
I'm surprised I haven't taken a photo of my phone yet. It's usually with me, unless I lost it. My current wallpaper on my cell phone is actually a message to whoever finds my phone to e-mail me or call my friend to try and return it. It's such a useful wallpaper. It's helped multiple people return that phone to its rightful owner.

I feel like I'm one of the few that have not been converted to a smartphone user yet. I'm actually quite content with my phone. It does everything I need it to do. It's also very durable. A snowglobe exploded in my pocket once, and my phone was soaked for a few hours. It's still working. Sure, sometimes it cuts out in the middle of a conversation, sometimes it turns off for no reason, and sometimes it just doesn't work. I can't count how many times it's saved me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment